I Read Arabicの詳細
Little Thinking Mindsからリリースされた『I Read Arabic』は教育アプリだ。apkfab.com/jpから『I Read Arabic』のファイルサイズ(APKサイズ)：35.41 MB、関連ムービー、pv、スクリーンショット、詳細情報などを確認できる。apkfab.com/jpではLittle Thinking Mindsより配信したアプリを簡単に検索して見つけることができる。『I Read Arabic』に似ているアプリや類似アプリは200個を見つける。現在、IReadArabic - Kids Learning App - Books and Videos appのダウンロードも基本プレイも無料だ。『I Read Arabic』のAndroid要件はAndroid 5.0+なので、ご注意ください。APKFabあるいはGooglePlayから『IReadArabic - Kids Learning App - Books and Videos apk』の最新バージョンを高速、安全にダウンロードできる。APKFab.com/jpでは全てのAPK/XAPKファイルがオリジナルなものなので、高速、安全にダウンロードできる。
I Read Arabic is the leading kids learning App for all children aged 4 to 18, providing a safe journey taking your child from his/her first words through an interactive reading experience, useful educational fun learning videos, and instant access to thousands of books, audiobooks, learning videos, educational games and more.
- Fun kids learning games that test comprehension and learning outcomes.
- Over 1000 books for IPad and iPhone (fiction & non-fiction) from the Arab world’s leading publishers and writers in kids' online learning.
- Learning shapes in Arabic, fruits in Arabic, and colors in Arabic.
- A unique reward-based child development milestones for your child with the ability to unlock games after completing tasks.
- Every book is read out loud to your children to improve their Arabic learning in their early learning stages.
- Arabic words for kids' vocabulary are available after each story to grow main Arabic skills (speaking, listening, and comprehension).
- Voice recording for your child to read out aloud and practice fluency.
- Arabic quizzes and worksheets to test comprehension and learning outcomes.
- Personalized recommendations based on reading level and interests.
- In-app progress tracking and weekly progress emails.
Start Your Free Trial NOW and pay as little as $3.3/month after the FREE trial
I Read Arabic is a scientifically proven Arabic learning app, aimed at children from 4 to 18 years of age to improve Arabic skills. It offers a digital library of leveled award-winning Arabic books for children. Here you will also find videos on STEAM topics and grammar, as well as loads of fun games, digital activities, and more.
Join us and be part of a growing community of over 400,000 children who learn to speak Arabic online through our app. As parents, you can track your child's learning with progress reports and assist them in their learning journey.
I Read Arabic is a scientifically proven child development app with thousands of various content crafted by our team of linguists and language experts, giving children:
* The flexibility to learn at their own pace and depending on their own skill level as they learn to speak Arabic online.
* The ability to express themselves in Arabic, learning useful, everyday conversations, and exploring the topics they find interesting.
* The opportunity for skills improvement specifically literacy skills
Our literacy-focused kid's classes are a child-friendly interface that is as easy as child’s play in his early learning stages, where we implement the highest standards of security, to ensure your child learns in a safe and engaging environment
Our customer success team is always available on standby to help you have a seamless experience.
Start Your FREE Trial NOW! and then you can subscribe by choosing one from the following:
* One-month subscription for $5.99
* Six-months subscription for $29.99
* One-year subscription for $39.99
You can cancel your subscription anytime during the free trial without paying
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account upon confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the selected period.
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the selected period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
For more information visit:
I Read Arabic - the FUN way to learn Arabic.