Skyscape Medpresso Incからリリースされた『Davis's Drug Guide』は医療アプリだ。apkfab.com/jpから『Davis's Drug Guide』のファイルサイズ(APKサイズ)：6.36 MB、スクリーンショット、詳細情報などを確認できる。apkfab.com/jpではSkyscape Medpresso Incより配信したアプリを簡単に検索して見つけることができる。『Davis's Drug Guide』に似ているアプリや類似アプリは200個を見つける。現在、Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses appのダウンロードも基本プレイも無料だ。『Davis's Drug Guide』のAndroid要件はAndroid 5.0+なので、ご注意ください。APKFabあるいはGooglePlayから『Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses apk』の最新バージョンを高速、安全にダウンロードできる。APKFab.com/jpでは全てのAPK/XAPKファイルがオリジナルなものなので、高速、安全にダウンロードできる。
"Try before you buy"-Download the FREE App, which includes sample content. In-App purchase required to unlock all content.
Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses® (DrugGuide™), delivers all the information you need to administer medications safely across the lifespan—well-organized monographs for hundreds of generic and thousands of trade-name drugs. Includes one year of online access with WebView
* Search the complete 5,000-drug database and appendices quickly & efficiently.
* Build your knowledge with extensively cross-referenced drugs.
* Keep up to date with FDA drug news.
* Audio pronunciations for almost 890 generic drugs
* Over 700 built-in drug dosing calculation tools. Simply review a drug, calculate the dose and administer all in a single step without needing to switch to a separate drug dosing program.
Comprehensive coverage on over 1,400 drug monographs including more than:
* 5,000 trade and generic drugs as well as expanded coverage of herbal products
* 150 drug classifications, both therapeutic and pharmacologic (if available)
* 500 commonly used combination drugs, including the dosage amount of the active generic ingredient
* Most complete life-span drug dosing considerations for adult, pediatric, and geriatric patients
LIFE-SAVING GUIDANCE ... AT A GLANCE
* New! The AGS Beers Criteria for Potentially Inappropriate Medication Use in Older Adults
#1 Drug Guide for patient safety-More High Alert Coverage and Patient Safety Information than any other drug guide including:
* Special highlights to identify High Alert Medications with high risks for patient injury and information throughout the monograph that explain what the nurse can do to ensure patient safety
* "Do not confuse with" and "Do not crush, break, or chew" caution statements highlighted to support safe practice
* Information on how to prevent administration errors, detect dosing and dispensing errors, and detect or prevent adverse drug reactions (ADR)s.
* Explanations on how to administer medication safely by all routes – including signs and symptoms for toxicity and overdose, safe handling tips, and how to educate patients for safe medication use in the home
* High alert medications - in-depth high alert and patient safety coverage
* Red, capitalized letters for life-threatening side effects
* REMS (Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies) icon
* Drug-drug, drug-food, drug-natural product interactions
* Special considerations for patient populations.
* Geri heading identifies special concerns for older adults.
* OB and Lact headings highlight information for pregnant and breastfeeding patients.
* Pedi heading identifies concerns for children.
* Rep heading identifies considerations for patients of reproductive age.
* IV Administration subheads
* Pharmacogenomic content
* Canadian-specific content
* In-depth guidance for patient and family teaching
* NDC (National Drug Code) for 1300+ Monographs.
ISBN 10: 171964005X. ISBN 13: 9781719640053
Please purchase a yearly auto-renewing subscription to receive content access and available updates.
Yearly auto-renewing payments- $38.99
Payment will be charged to your mode of payment you select at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal can be disabled at any time by going to your App “Settings” and tapping “Manage Subscriptions”. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
If you have any questions or comments, email us any time: [email protected]
or call 508-299-3000
Terms and Conditions - https://www.skyscape.com/terms-of-service/licenseagreement.aspx
Authors: April Hazard Vallerand Ph.D., RN, FAAN; Cynthia A. Sanoski BS, PharmD, FCCP, BCPS
Publisher: F.A. Davis
Powered by Skyscape