Arduino Science Journalの詳細
Arduinoからリリースされた『Arduino Science Journal』は教育アプリだ。apkfab.com/jpから『Arduino Science Journal』のファイルサイズ(APKサイズ)：29.33 MB、関連ムービー、pv、スクリーンショット、詳細情報などを確認できる。apkfab.com/jpではArduinoより配信したアプリを簡単に検索して見つけることができる。『Arduino Science Journal』に似ているアプリや類似アプリは158個を見つける。現在、Arduino Science Journal appのダウンロードも基本プレイも無料だ。『Arduino Science Journal』のAndroid要件はAndroid 4.4+なので、ご注意ください。APKFabあるいはGooglePlayから『Arduino Science Journal apk』の最新バージョンを高速、安全にダウンロードできる。APKFab.com/jpでは全てのAPK/XAPKファイルがオリジナルなものなので、高速、安全にダウンロードできる。
The Arduino Science Journal is one of the BETT Award 2021 Finalist in the "FREE DIGITAL CONTENT OR OPEN EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES" category.
The Arduino Science Journal (formerly Science Journal, an initiative by Google) is free and open-source, and allows you to gather data about the world around you by harnessing the sensors in your smartphone as well as sensors connected to Arduino, or other third party hardware. The Science Journal transforms smartphones, tablets, and Chromebooks into science notebooks that encourage students to explore their world.
The Arduino Science Journal app is recommended for students from 10 to 18 years of age, and is available in 45 languages.
About the Science Journal
With the Arduino Science Journal, you can learn interactively, conduct experiments and iterate on findings.
• 💪 Enhance your existing lesson plans: use the Science Journal with activities and assignments you have already prepared
• ✏️ Classroom & home-school friendly: you don’t have to be in a classroom setting to start exploring. The Arduino Science Journal can be used to run experiments straight away, as long as you have your smartphone or tablet with you!
• 🌱 Move learning outside: the use of mobile devices along with the types of experiments we offer encourage students to get out of their seats and open their eyes to the world around them through the power of science
• 🔍 Science and data have no secrets: you can easily record your observations, store your data sensors in real-time and analyse them, just as a proper scientist!
• 🔄 Connect the digital and the physical world from your pocket: go through a series of simple tutorials and start having fun with science
It transforms different devices such as smartphones, tablets, and Chromebooks, into a pocket-size science tool that encourages you to explore your world. As students conduct experiments, they’ll record observations and make new, exciting discoveries. Through documentation and reflections, students can conduct experiments just like any other scientist. You can use the app as it is, using the sensors included in your smartphone or tablet, or use external hardware like sensors and microcontrollers that are compatible with bluetooth connections, to run more demanding experiments. By using external sensors, the students can extend their experimentation and learning. For a more in-depth experience of the world of science, the app comes with different topic-related lessons - available for students and teachers alike!
The app is classroom-friendly, since students can sign in on any device and access their experiments to continue exploring the world, wherever they are!
• 📍Location: Needed to scan for Bluetooth sensor devices.
• 📷 Camera: Needed to take pictures to document experiments.
• 🎙Microphone: Needed for sound intensity sensor.
• 📥Storage: Needed to access photos to insert into experiments.
Benefits of using the Arduino Science Journal
• It’s free and simple to use
• Easy setup: download the app and start exploring with your phone’s built-in sensors
• Cross-platform: supports Android, iOS, and Chromebooks
• Portable: enhance your home learning or bring your device outside to study the world around you
• Safe for children to use: COPPA Compliance underway
• Fully compatible with Arduino hardware: keep experimenting with the Arduino Science Kit Physics Lab, as well as the Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense board
• Compatible with third-party hardware
• Fully open-source: you can develop your own hardware support as the app is open-source
• Google Drive integration (coming soon), as well as local download
Arduino Science Journal 1.3.4 アップデート
This new release includes:
* Fix occasional crash that locks user out from opening the app