1. RAM usage
2. Internal storage usage
3. WIFI enable /disable status
4. CPU Stats (Deprecated in Android 8+) / Network Stats / Audio Output Visualizer
5. USB enable /disable status
6. GSM/CDMA/WCDMA/LTE Signal strength
7. The remaining power of the battery
8. The temperature of the battery
Version History :
- add power save mode indicator
- fix antenna signal strength indicator not working bug on some devices
- minor bug fix
- bump target SDK version to 29 (Android 10)
ver 2.0.5 :
- Add native arm64 architecture support.
- Add rear hex flash animation effect for low battery state.
ver 2.0.4 :
- Bumped android target SDK version to 27.
- Update the underlying rendering engine.
- Minor bug fix.
ver 2.0.3 :
- Update rendering engine.
- Minor bug fixes.
ver 2.0.2 :
- Add 2 new visualizers (Choose new visualizer in the Visualizer Category of the settings list) :
a. Network stats visualizer
b. Audio output visualizer
- Minor bug-fix
ver 2.0.1 :
- Let the execution behavior and the launch mode of the app be the same as the old 1.x app version.
ver 2.0 :
- Remove Activity mode
- Add "Flash Once" effect
- Add wave effect to the CPU Indicator
- Compatible with Android 8 (In Android 8, it is no longer possible to determine the CPU utilization on the device. The CPU meter will be removed in a feature release.)
APKFab.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. All download links of apps listed on APKFab.com are from Google Play Store or submitted by users. For the app from Google Play Store, APKFab.com won't modify it in any way. For the app submitted by users, APKFab.com will verify its APK signature safety before release it on our website.