Top 10 Free Offline Android Games to Play Without Internet
Aktualisiert: 27. Mai 2021 • 23 Apps aufgelistet • Eine App empfehlen
Gardenscapes is an addictive entertaining casual game to let you build your dream garden in Gardenscapes for free!
- Restore and decorate the garden to the perfect.
- Discover different characters including Austin your butler and a cute dog.
- Different parts with different structures such as fountains and mazez.
- Engage with other users via Facebook.
Traffic Rider is a first-person perspective driving game with a variety of cool motorbikes to choose.
- Choose your favorite looks of the motorbikes to accomplish your dream.
- Experience the fast and release your passion.
- Get ready for the challenge ahead.
Fight against the never-ending waves of enemies as the Lone Archer and be careful not to die, otherwise you have to start all again.
- Create and upgrade unique fighting skills to help you defeat relentless obstacles.
- Level up and equip yourself to resist different sizes of monsters.
- Intuitive controls to help you handle your hero more easily.
Even in this puzzle format though, they're still putting in some explosive elements to appease their fiery fowls. In their many, you're tasked to collect certain bubble shapes and sizes in a limited number of moves to earn to the ticket to the next round.
It's not the most innovative mobile game, but it adds a ton of cute presentation flourishes that are consistent with their new angry birds style. Plus, you can bring the fun offline and there are new levels every week. It has a playscore of 8.33.
Alto's Odyssey has arrived on the Android devices finally! There is more beautiful sights in this breathtaking sequel for you to explore.
- Join Alto and his friends to discover the secret of an sandboarding adventure.
- Intuitive controls with one-touch system to complete 180 goals.
- Unlock six unique characters with different attributes and abilities.
This time, we dive into the world of pets and get to meet their collection of adorable characters. It's match-three puzzle gaming as usual and your skills will be put to the test as you tap and destroy blocks to save the friendly creatures from harm.
On top of the usual puzzle-solving, Pet Rescue also offers a unique feature where you tend to your newly rescued friends in your Pet home. There are over 30 unique pets to care for and collect and hundreds of levels to get through for hours of fun. It has a playscore of 8.15.
However, all of this changes when you get into its world, where you get ushered into the universe by its visually stunning stages that may equal some of today's console platformers.
Oddmar's gameplay is a bit like Super Mario, except this time you're a Viking on an epic adventure to redeem yourself. It even manages to keep the mushrooms, not just for what might be one of the most unique jumping animations out there, but also as enemies and platforms too. Weird, but it somehow works for Oddmar's grounded yet magical aesthetics.
We've always had our fair share of good platformers. Oddmar, on the other hand, set a new bar for quality on the mobile with a playscore of 8.87.
It's the same formula of build new floors, inviting in residents, giving them jobs, and making lots of money.
With the added flourish of getting to customize the minifigures and rooftops with cool lego pieces, LEGO Tower is a must have for fans with scores of 8.07 on the Android and 8.8 on the iOS.
Top 10 Apps für die Jobsuche27. Mai 2021 • 17 Apps aufgelistet
Best Free Wedding Planning Apps27. Mai 2021 • 10 Apps aufgelistet
The Best Budget Apps for Couples27. Mai 2021 • 0 Apps aufgelistet
Top Apps For Stay-At-Homes Moms27. Mai 2021 • 9 Apps aufgelistet
Best Apps for Cashback And Rewards for Shopping27. Mai 2021 • 5 Apps aufgelistet