VesselFinder（包名：com.astrapaging.vff）開發者是VT Explorer Ltd，VesselFinder的最新版本5.3.3更新時間為2022年05月21日。VesselFinder的分類是地圖與導航。您可以查看VesselFinder的開發者下的所有應用並找到VesselFinder在安卓上的200個相似應用。目前這個應用免費。該應用可以從APKFab或Google Play下載到Android 5.0+。APKFab.com的所有APK/XAPK文檔都是原始文檔並且100%安全下載的資源。
VesselFinder is the most popular vessel tracking app, providing real-time data on the positions and movements of vessels, utilising a large network of satellites and terrestrial AIS receivers.
VesselFinder features include:
- Real-time tracking of over 200,000 ships every day
- Ship search by Name, IMO number or MMSI number
- Ship movements history
- Ship details - name, flag, type, IMO, MMSI, destination, ETA, draught, course, speed, gross tonnage, year of built, size and more
- Port search by Name or LOCODE
- Port Calls per ship – time of arrival and stay in ports
- Port Calls per port – detailed list of all vessels Expected, Arrivals, Departures and currently In Port
- My Fleet - add your favourite vessels to "My Fleet," synchronised with your VesselFinder account
- My Views - save your favourite map views for quick navigation
- Ship photos contributed by VesselFinder users
- Simple, Detailed, Dark and Satellite maps
- Weather layers (temperature, wind, waves)
- See Your Location feature
- Distance Measure tool
If you experience any problem with the App, please fill this form to contact us http://www.vesselfinder.com/contact instead of writing a review here. We will do our best to solve it. Thanks!
Visibility of vessels in the App depends on AIS signal availability. If a particular vessel is out of our AIS coverage zone, VesselFinder displays her last reported position and updates it as soon as the vessel comes into range. Completeness and accuracy of the information provided cannot be guaranteed.
Connect with VesselFinder
- on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/vesselfinder
- on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/vesselfinder
VesselFinder 5.3.3 更新