Surf News Network (Package Name: com.fujimoto.hsf) is developed by Aaron Fujimoto and the latest version of Surf News Network 1.7d was updated on December 23, 2020. Surf News Network is in the category of Weather. You can check all apps from the developer of Surf News Network and find 211 alternative apps to Surf News Network on Android. Currently this app is for free. This app can be downloaded on Android 4.0+ on APKFab or Google Play. All APK/XAPK files on APKFab.com are original and 100% safe with fast download. Surf News Network provides you with access to the latest Hawaii surf report.
Surf News Network (formerly Hawaii Surf Forecast) allows you to gather surf reports in Hawaii from Surf News Network and NOAA Surf Forecast in a clean and elegant manner so you can spend less time loading web pages and more time at the beach.
This IS the official Surf News Network app!
- View a complete overview of the next few days for swell and wind.
- Easily swipe through pages to find out a more detailed report of the surf for each day or location. Different colors are used to quickly indicate the size of the waves without having to actually read the heights.
- Effortlessly back and forth to retrieve the different tides for a specific location.
- Glance at NOAA Buoy information to find what the latest water temperatures, wave heights, and periods are.
- Quickly call the surf forecast hotline from within the app to hear the most up to date on location reports.
- Automatically update and store the forecast information so the internet is only required when performing a refresh. Useful for several locations on the island with poor service.
- Share all this information with your friends by simply clicking the share icon found in almost every page!
- Save your favorite island and height scale to view the information you want even faster.
Contact: Contact me at [email protected]
for any questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions.