Using Outlook Groups you can take part in the latest discussions, calendar events, share photos, attachments and notes, and work together on files.
• Create or edit groups that include team members or friends.
• Participate in group email conversations.
• Create and take part in group events using the group calendar.
• Work together using the group’s shared OneNote notebook.
• View and co-author Office documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) that are shared with your group.
• Invite guests (people outside your organization) to participate in groups.
• Share photos, Like a message, or @mention a person or group.
• Share documents or attachments with the group.
• Share places of interest with your co-workers or friends.
• Share animated GIFs with your co-workers or friends.
• Discover and join groups that your co-workers belong to.
• Search for files, conversations, and groups.
NOTE: Outlook Groups for Android requires an Office 365 Enterprise or Academic subscription license to sign in to the app. Office 365 Home, Personal, Student, and Government plans are not currently supported.
Please contact your IT department if you don’t know which type of license you’ve been assigned.
Install Outlook Groups today to start working better with your team.
Learn more about Outlook Groups in our FAQ: http://aka.ms/outlookgroupsfaq
APKFab.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. All download links of apps listed on APKFab.com are from Google Play Store or submitted by users. For the app from Google Play Store, APKFab.com won't modify it in any way. For the app submitted by users, APKFab.com will verify its APK signature safety before release it on our website.