About Muscle Premium - Human Anatomy, Kinesiology, Bones
Muscle Premium - Human Anatomy, Kinesiology, Bones (Package Name: com.visiblebody.musclepremium) is developed by Visible Body and the latest version of Muscle Premium - Human Anatomy, Kinesiology, Bones 7.1.17 was updated on August 11, 2017. Muscle Premium - Human Anatomy, Kinesiology, Bones is in the category of Medical with the feature Education. You can check all apps from the developer of Muscle Premium - Human Anatomy, Kinesiology, Bones and find 135 alternative apps to Muscle Premium - Human Anatomy, Kinesiology, Bones on Android. The current price of this app is $24.99. Muscle Premium - Human Anatomy, Kinesiology, Bones is on sale with 29% off. This app can be downloaded on 4.4 and up on APKFab or Google Play. All APK/XAPK files on APKFab.com are original and 100% safe with fast download.
Muscle Premium is a comprehensive 3D reference of musculoskeletal structures and function, plus common injuries and conditions. Interact with 3D models of bones, ligaments, bursae, and skeletal muscles with nerves and vasculature.
Learn about blood supply, innervation, origins and insertions, and surface area of attachments. Rotate and zoom in and out of 3D animations of common muscle actions. See and understand the differences between normal anatomy and common injuries and conditions with our Pathologies section.
Take a dive into the musculoskeletal system and access:
3D models of bones, ligaments, bursae, and skeletal muscles with blood supply and innervation, and origins and insertions
- Includes male and female musculoskeletal system
- See detailed information for each skeletal muscle: blood supply, innervation, attachments, and muscle actions
- Study the relationships among bursae, ligaments, muscle, and bone
- Watch muscle movements demonstrated in moving 3D models
- Study or demonstrate normal anatomy and common injuries and conditions
Powerful search that provides fast access to presentations about individual muscles, muscle groups, and common conditions
- Browse for the anatomy you need to study or show
- Dissect a full model, zoom into a region, or create views to save or share
- Watch adduction, pronation, flexion, and more from various angles and zoom levels
- Review and teach about common musculoskeletal injuries and conditions (cervical spondylosis, carpal tunnel syndrome, rotator cuff tear, sciatica, plantar fasciitis, and many more)
Encyclopedic reference and study content, in 7 languages
- Detailed definitions, Latin names, and English pronunciations
- Descriptions of injuries, diseases, and pathologies
- 1,000+ question test bank for testing mastery
- Language settings include English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, and simplified Chinese