Listen Audiobook Player (Package Name: com.acmeandroid.listen) is developed by acme-android.com and the latest version of Listen Audiobook Player was updated on April 20, 2020. Listen Audiobook Player is in the category of Music & Audio with the feature Music Player. You can check all apps from the developer of Listen Audiobook Player and find 221 alternative apps to Listen Audiobook Player on Android. The current price of this app is $1.99. This app can be downloaded on APKFab or Google Play. All APK/XAPK files on APKFab.com are original and 100% safe with fast download.
7 Day Refund Policy
Google offers an automatic 2 hour refund window. But if you would like more time you can try it risk free for a week. If you would like to request a refund, send me the order number found in the receipt Google emails you at the time of purchase.
Please email me if you have any questions or experience any trouble.
For fast and friendly support: [email protected]This player is designed to play content provided by the user.
You can get DRM free books from sites such as https://librivox.org/, Overdrive (through your library), http://www.downpour.com/, http://www.loyalbooks.com/, or any place that provides DRM free audio.
Additionally, you may also download a number of curated books from Librivox from within the apps such as:
• The Count of Monte Cristo
• The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
• Around the World in Eighty Days
• The Invisible Man
• The Time Machine
• The Call of the Wild
• Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
• Anne of Green Gables
• Sense and Sensibility
• Pride and Prejudice
• A Little Princess
• Bhagavad Gita
• Old Testament
• New Testament
• The Koran
• Tao Teh King
• No advertisements. No in-app purchases to unlock features.
• Folder based library automatically stays in sync with your audiobook folder. Each book should be placed in its own folder. Allows books to be organized within subfolders. Library will allow you to browse folders, or list all books at once. Search button allows you to quickly find any book in your library.
• Supports mp3, m4b, m4a, opus, ogg, aac, flac, and more. (must be DRM free)
- Embedded chapters are supported as well.
• Variable playback speed (0.5 to 4x), trim silence, pitch control, and volume boost, equalizer and balance. Can set global defaults and per book override.
• Cover art is added from embedded art, images in the book folder, or can be downloaded easily from within the app.
• Android Auto
• Built in sync support. You can synchronize current position and bookmarks to multiple devices.
• Bookmarks. Including ability to view and search bookmarks for all books in a single view. Create an audio clip of your bookmark that can be saved or shared with others.
• Position History.
• Bluetooth play/pause/skip support.
• Can remember last played volume.
• Lock-screen control.
• Control with Tasker, Llama, etc. See: http://goo.gl/GPz8SA for available actions.
• Book Play queue.
• Sleep timer with shake to reset, set custom notification sounds, and a few unique options.
• Auto rewind depending on paused time, customize rewind times to your liking.
• Set custom short and long skip times.
• Set custom colors for progress bars, action bar, and text.
• Headset button user defined actions (1x to 6x clicks). Languages:
English, Deutsch (German), Pусский (Russian), Polski (Polish), Svenska (Swedish), Українська (Ukrainian), French (Français), Spanish (Español), Italian (Italiano)