1. Track their application status from their smartphone
2. Check the results of their medical screening on their smartphone
3. View their international student identification card (iKad) on the phone. Information to be obtained by using the NFC functions of the phone when touched to the iKad.
4. View their insurance card on the phone (if Insurance was received through EMGS AXA)
5. Find news and information regarding EMGS
6. Contact EMGS through email
7. Navigate to EMGS offices through the phone by following the inbuilt navigation function of the phone
8. Join the EMGS Connect Social media community where they can get connected to the latest information, events and updates. They also get to meet other international students here!
The app is aimed towards all international students who have already registered to study in Malaysia through EMGS or are currently studying in Malaysia after having their application processed by EMGS. It can be downloaded and used by anyone who is interested in finding out information about EMGS but not all functions will be available.
- Performance upgrades and bug fixes
- Removal of Events tab
- Removal of NFC to verify Int'l Student Card (iKAD) and Insurance Card
- Addition of Digital ID to verify the student identity
- Issuance of Digital ID
- Option to unlock Int'l Student Card (iKAD) and Insurance Card through four-digit PIN and Fingerprint scanning (if the feature is available on mobile device)
- Addition of HLMT Insurance Card
APKFab.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. All download links of apps listed on APKFab.com are from Google Play Store or submitted by users. For the app from Google Play Store, APKFab.com won't modify it in any way. For the app submitted by users, APKFab.com will verify its APK signature safety before release it on our website.