EM:RAP (Package Name: com.hippoed.rap.em.app) is developed by EM:RAP and the latest version of EM:RAP for Emergency Medicine 5.3.0 was updated on June 2, 2021. EM:RAP for Emergency Medicine is in the category of Medical. You can check all apps from the developer of EM:RAP for Emergency Medicine and find 208 alternative apps to EM:RAP for Emergency Medicine on Android. Currently this app is for free. This app can be downloaded on Android 5.0+ on APKFab or Google Play. All APK/XAPK files on APKFab.com are original and 100% safe with fast download. EM:RAP is irresistible monthly Emergency Medicine audio education.
Join nearly 50,000 of your colleagues and subscribe to the #1 Emergency Medicine educational platform in the world. For almost 20 years, Mel Herbert and the EM:RAP team of EM experts have been sharing their “Reviews and Perspectives”, bringing you the most up-to-date and relevant topics in Emergency Medicine, every month. It’s funny, it’s smart; it’s truly irresistible medical education.
In recent years, EM:RAP has rapidly expanded, growing into a one-stop shop for all your education needs. Gone are the days when you had to buy multiple products from different vendors. With EM:RAP you gain access to everything you will ever need throughout your career, all for one low price.
Your EM:RAP subscription unlocks an entire educational universe
• EM:RAP: The #1 EM audio program, with cutting-edge updates
• CorePendium (beta): The revolutionary new online Emergency Medicine textbook* (Perfect for the new ABEM recertification open book tests!)
• C3: Approaches to common patient presentations
• EMA: Reviews of 30 papers and a series of rants and opinions
• HD: Beautifully-presented videos of procedures and more
• Live: Live streaming educational events with the leaders in EM*
• LLSA: The best and fastest way to breeze through LLSA
• Crunch Time: A new and innovative approach to board review
• Crunchy Qs: An ever-growing bank of board review questions*
• RightOnPrime: Rural, primary, and international medicine updates
• Woop Woop Media: Practice-changing virtual conferences*
* Currently only available via the website, or a separate app
Listen on any device, anywhere. Our handy apps for iPhone and Android make listening a breeze. You’ll also take care of that pesky CME requirement while you’re at it with up to 180 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™/ year.
Learn more and sign up for an account at: http://www.emrap.org
Here are just some of the things you can do!
• Listen to our programs in full-screen mode to see more details including descriptions, important notes, and commentators.
• Sometimes listening just isn’t enough; you need to see it to believe it. Check out our amazing HD videos!
• If you’re a multi-tasker we’ve got you covered. Collapse your player to explore more content while you listen.
• We have a ton of content, and we’re very proud of all of it, but sometimes you’re looking for something very specific and don’t have time to wait. Our filtering menu can help you locate the right program in no time.
• If you still can’t find what you are looking for, our search tool allows you to perform keyword searches across all of our available content.
• On the go? Download episodes for later listening on your commute! Long-time subscriber? Don’t worry! All your downloaded episodes will still be there when you update, so you can just keep listening.
• We know a lot of you listen to our content on your commutes, and we wanted to make that easier. Now you can listen in your car using Android Auto.
• Can’t remember where you left off? Let us keep track for you! Each time you start a chapter or episode, we take note of where you leave off so that you don't have to! Check the circles next to the titles if you need a reminder.
• Need to save something for later? Have an episode you just can’t get enough of? Favorite the content you love and find it easily through our Favorites filter.
• Want to watch our content on a bigger screen? EM:RAP now supports Google Cast. Time for a viewing party!
Feel like something’s missing? We have grand plans for the future, with more features and content coming soon. But we always want to hear how we can do better. Please send us a note to [email protected]
and our friendly support staff will get right back to you.
Thanks for all you do. What you do really matters!