A little bit of history, Buddhism is founded by Siddhartha Gautama who also known as the Buddha. He was born in the sixth century B.C. in what is now modern Nepal. Buddha encouraged people to follow a path of balance rather than extremism which called as The Middle Way.
Take a step closer to the Buddha and achieving the greater peace in your life with the Buddha ringtones.
Have the Buddha Ringtones bring you the peace of mind and enlighten your path while your phone ring....
No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path. Quoted: Buddha
So what are you waiting for? Download this app and have the Buddha ringtones play from your Android devices today...
- All the sounds are hand-picked to ensure only high quality sounds are included.
- You can play the sound from the playlist with a single click of button.
- Set it as ringtones by long press on the sound track.
- Set it as notification sound by long press on the audio track.
- Set it as default alarm sound by long press on the sound track.
- Play, stop, shuffle or repeat the sound.
- Can share it with your friends or family members through WeChat, WhatsApp, Facebook, BeeTalk, Google+ and more.
- All the sound effect included in the album are from the high quality stereo WAV / MP3 / OGG files format.
- It is FREE
Have a great day our dear friends. Get this app today!
PS: Don't forget to rate us if you like this app!