BLW Ideas (Package Name: com.rdcbca80b3d2.www) is developed by BLW SOCIAL and the latest version of BLW Ideas 1.0.106 was updated on October 29, 2023. BLW Ideas is in the category of Parenting. You can check all apps from the developer of BLW Ideas and find 66 alternative apps to BLW Ideas on Android. Currently this app is for free. This app can be downloaded on Android 7.0+ on APKFab or Google Play. All APK/XAPK files on APKFab.com are original and 100% safe with fast download.
Your opportunity to become a specialist in feeding your baby! Our application has been the choice of more than 2 million families around the world. All content is approved by health professionals and nutritionists.
We have personalized menus and recipes that respect the local culture, as well as guidance from our team specialized in child nutrition, which adheres to the guidelines of the AEP (Spanish Association of Pediatrics) and the WHO (World Health Organization).
If you are looking for guidelines, recipes and menus adapted to local North American culture, try our BLW Meals app.
If you are looking for guidelines, recipes and menus adapted to the local Brazilian culture, try our BLW Brazil application.
In the app you will find a complete guide by age to guide you, and also more than 600 recipes and menus prepared by local nutritionists.
Get to know our sections:
In Food, you will learn what foods to offer, how and when to do it, with photos and videos.
• Vegetables, vegetables and legumes
• Cereals and tubers
• Animal protein
• Milk and derivatives
• Seeds and Nuts
Simplify cooking with more than 700 delicious recipes that are quick and easy to make.
• Use our filters to find the ideal recipe
• Perfect for babies, children and of course adults!
• You can search by ingredients, save favorites and take notes.
Menus prepared by nutritionists.
• Monthly menus for each stage of the baby, from 6 months to 1 year (also suitable for the rest of the family)
• Special menu for vegetarian and vegan babies (also by age)
• Menu for lunch boxes (for children over 1 year old)
• Special menus for Mexico, Argentina, Uruguay and Colombia
• Recipes for each menu (also prepared by nutritionists)
• Each week, a shopping list will make your visit to the market easier and ensure that nothing is missing for the baby's meals.
Track your baby's progress with our list of offered foods.
• Write down the foods you have already offered and see which ones you are missing
Access a world of organized information in the palm of your hand:
The Age-by-Eating Guide Teaches How to Practice BLW Step by Step
• What is BLW?
• Gagging and choking
• When to start
• How to start
• How to offer
• How to start with shredded
• How to transition to solids
• How to deal with the risk of allergies
• How to combine breastfeeding with complementary feeding
• How to continue breastfeeding when returning to work
• How to give up the bottle
• How to create a routine
• How to offer fluids
• How to deal with dirt
• How to raise awareness among your support network
• How to offer when they already do the clamp
• How to offer cutlery
• How to deal with food selectivity
• When to offer certain foods
• Aid! He doesn't want to eat
• How to take care of your oral hygiene
• Infant feeding from one year onwards
• Breastfeeding after one year
• Other frequently asked questions
• In addition to a guide on how to freeze and disinfect food, batch cooking
• We have included a notes section so you can write down what you need: the foods that the baby liked the most, the shopping list, what you want to tell the pediatrician, etc.
• 6 quizzes with which you can test your knowledge and learn
If you have any questions, send us a message on Instagram at @BlwIdeasApp or email [email protected]
. We will answer all messages.