Avi-on enables many users to control many devices through a single account. Your account and settings are saved in the Avi-on cloud, providing instant back-up. If you want wi-fi access, 24/7 clock synchronization, and/or Alexa compatibility, install an optional Avi-on Remote Access Bridge (RAB). The RAB turns Avi-on into a DLC 4.0 certified networked energy monitoring solution that meets the toughest building codes and maximizes utility rebates where available.
How do you get started?
• Power any Avi-on compatible device by wiring it or plugging it in (adaptor, plugin, switch, sensor, LED driver, wall station, etc
• Use a current smartphone or tablet with current OS with Bluetooth and has strong wi-fi access
• Download the latest version of the Avi-on app. Register your account and password. Check spam folder for verification and password emails
• Stand near the powered device(s). Press the big + button to add your first device. FAQs are here: http://bit.ly/2F9KaAx
What are optional accessories for your Avi-on network?
• Avi-on fixture adaptors
• Avi-on battery and AC wall stations
• Avi-on sensors for occupancy/vacancy and daylight harvesting
• Avi-on Movable Switch: 3-way wireless switching
• Avi-on Remote Access Bridge (RAB): energy monitoring, 24/7 network synchronization, Wi-fi remote control, and Alexa compatibility
- New recovery & diagnosis features
- Several bug fixes
Connecting? GE-branded devices required firmware updates: https://bit.ly/2HaxGWf. Press (!) on the app; do not take calls or walk away. Account transfer? See profile, myaccount.avi-on.com. FAQs, https://bit.ly/2H6ETGF or [email protected]
APKFab.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. All download links of apps listed on APKFab.com are from Google Play Store or submitted by users. For the app from Google Play Store, APKFab.com won't modify it in any way. For the app submitted by users, APKFab.com will verify its APK signature safety before release it on our website.